mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about release process
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 18:33:52 GMT
Looks like this didn't show up in the CHANGELOG because the "Fix version"
was not set on the ticket.

Typically the release manager(s) ensures all fixed tickets have a Fix
version <http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/release-guide/>
before cutting the release, but looks like this fell through the cracks :(

I will fix it for now.