mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.27.1 (rc1)
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 23:52:01 GMT
+ 1 (non-binding)

Mac OS: non-root:  DockerFetcherPluginTest.INTERNET_CURL_FetchManifest
                                        flaky, already tracked by
MESOS-4570
               root:  ExamplesTest.JavaFramework failed tracked
already by MESOS-                               3582
                        FetcherCacheHttpTest.HttpMixed failed, already
tracked by MESOS-                           2858
                        FetcherCacheTest.LocalUncachedExtract failed,
tracked by MESOS-                           3579
               upgraded cluster from 0.26.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Zhitao Li <zhitao@uber.com> wrote:
> +1 (non binding)
>
> Debian 8 (jessie) plain non root OK.
> Mac OS X plain non root OK.
> Ubuntu 14.04 plain/SSL with root and docker-engine 1.10: Only flaky test I observed on
Ubuntu 14.04 is HealthCheckTest.HealthStatusChange, which is tracked in MESOS-1802 already.

>> On Feb 17, 2016, at 5:21 AM, Bernd Mathiske <bernd@mesosphere.io> wrote:
>>
>> +1 (binding)
>>
>> Test failures look a lot like with 0.27.0. Not clean, but nothing deemed too drastic
yet.

>> CentOS 7 plain:
>> FetcherCacheHttpTest.HttpCachedSerialized flaky again, filed MESOS-4692
>> LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_ImageInVolumeWithRootFilesystem known as flaky:
MESOS-4674
>> LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_MultipleContainers known as flaky: MESOS-4674
>>
>> CentOS 7 SSL-enabled:
>> LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_ImageInVolumeWithRootFilesystem,
>> LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_MultipleContainers
>> both known as flaky: MESOS-4674
>>
>> CentOS 6 plain:  OK
>>
>> CentOS 6 SSL-enabled:
>> MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_SlaveRecovery
>> flaky as often observed before, probably MESOS-4053
>>
>> Ubuntu 14.04 plain/SSL, Ubuntu 12.04 plain/SSL, Ubuntu 15 plain: OK,
>>
>> Ubuntu 15 SSL-enabled:
>> DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Logs known as flaky: MESOS-4676
>>
>> Other known frequently flaky tests that have not been tested this time (filtered
out):
>> HealthCheckTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DockerHealthyTask
>> HealthCheckTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DockerHealthStatusChange
>> HookTest.ROOT_DOCKER_VerifySlavePreLaunchDockerHook
>> DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Launch_Executor
>>
>> Bernd
>>
>>> On Feb 17, 2016, at 1:52 AM, Michael Park <mpark@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos 0.27.1.
>>>

>>> 0.27.1 includes the following:
>>> * Improved `systemd` integration.
>>> * Ability to disable `systemd` integration.
>>>
>>> * Additional performance improvements to /state endpoint.
>>> * Removed duplicate "active" keys from the /state endpoint.
>>>
>>> The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=0.27.1-rc1
>>>
>>> The candidate for Mesos 0.27.1 release is available at:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.27.1-rc1/mesos-0.27.1.tar.gz
>>>
>>> The tag to be voted on is 0.27.1-rc1:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=commit;h=0.27.1-rc1
>>>
>>> The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.27.1-rc1/mesos-0.27.1.tar.gz.md5
>>>
>>> The signature of the tarball can be found at:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.27.1-rc1/mesos-0.27.1.tar.gz.asc
>>>
>>> The PGP key used to sign the release is here:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mesos/KEYS
>>>
>>> The JAR is up in Maven in a staging repository here:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemesos-1102
>>>
>>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.27.1!
>>>
>>> The vote is open until Fri Feb 19 17:00:00 PST 2016 and passes if a majority
of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.