mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Nielsen <...@qni.dk>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.27.0 (rc2)
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:55:24 GMT
Thanks Jie and Kapil! Looking forward to it.

I did read the proposal, but playing the devils advocate for a bit; how can
we ship a 'major feature' without bundled user documentation? Referring to
tickets and design docs (which may/or may not be the way things ended up
getting implemented) or to code is not good enough, in my mind.

Should we line up some expectations to available user docs, example
framework code, etc. before announcing the availability of a feature?

Niklas

--
Niklas