mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Ma <klaus1982...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 08:25:26 GMT
Hi Disha,

According to your log, both `make` and `make check` are passed. It failed
when `make install` because of permission. We should use `root` (by sudo or
root user) to install mesos into default directory; and you can also change
it by `configure --prefix path_to_dir_with_written_permission`

Thanks
Klaus

--

Regards,