mesos-dev mailing list archives

From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shephard Reqeust: patch for MESOS-4370
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:27:12 GMT
How about rename submitting-a-patch to CONTRIBUTING.md or
create CONTRIBUTING.md which would show when user create pull request in
github? Furthermore, because I saw we also submit doc through Review board,
how about disable pull request in Github which let user confuse?

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang