mesos-dev mailing list archives

From 陈强 <chenqi...@qiyi.com>
Subject Re: Mesos supports to get the available total resource per-roles ?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:50:40 GMT
Currently, no endpoint in Mesos can show the available total resource
for each role, /roles endpoint now can only show the  information about
every role that is on the role whitelist (enabled by --roles flag), has
one or more registered frameworks, or has a non-default weight or quota.
For each role, it returns the weight, total allocated resources, and
 >> you mean "/roles" returns  "total allocated resources" not the "used
resource" of each role ? but I think it's latter.
registered frameworks.

Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang(王勇桥)
Software Engineer Of IBM Platform Computing
E-mail: yqwyq@cn.ibm.com
WeChat ID: gradyYQwang
Address: 3/F,No.42 GAO XIN LIU ROAD,Xian,Shanxi 710075 China
If you can control yourself, then you can control everything.