mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Dasgupta <a10gu...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Re: build error
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 05:43:18 GMT
Hi,
Did you run make install with sudo ?? It appears that error is
"Permission denied" error. Must have been resolved if you run make
install with sudo.

--
   Regards,

   Abhishek Dasgupta
   Linux Software Developer - Linux Technology Centre
   IBM Systems Lab,
   IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
   Embassy Golf Link, D Block
   Koramongala - Off Indiranagar Ring Road