mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <tnac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Shepherds
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:50:07 GMT
Yes the intention is to make the seasoned contributors (really all
contributors!) committers, and we are definitely trying to make that
happen with actively being mentored and contribution over time.

Also encourage anyone interested in becoming committers with Mesos to
look at the Bernd's committer checklist:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mesos-dev/201505.mbox/%3CCAAkWvAzMVR5nxz5ioS3UOhCX41yv9N73Jh_GCRmNNaiEKH8utw@mail.gmail.com%3E

Please also reach out on the dev list or to us on IRC if you have more
questions or like to understand more what concrete steps required for
them.

Tim