mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Rojas <alexan...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: JIRA Shepherds
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:56:50 GMT
My grain of sand here. It is true that committers are a scare resource and it might be hard
to get shepherds nowadays. However we do have a bunch of seasoned contributors, which while
not being committers are active and know some of the innards of Mesos very well. How about
having these guys as shepherds?

At the end a committer may be required to sign off a project, but all the work of communicating
with the contributor, come up with a design could be lifter off from committers?

What do you guys thing about the idea?