mesos-dev mailing list archives

From 陈强 <chenqi...@qiyi.com>
Subject Re: Support Metrics of Framework's Resource & Role's Resource now?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:10:28 GMT
Hi Yongqiao,

I add two requirements for the MESOS-4213, please review, thanks.

chenqiang
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=chenqiang>added
a comment -1 hour ago-edited

For the /roles, I suggest add two fields for one type role to represent
how much resource is in use now and how much left if many frameworks
share the same role, as frameworks would exist in one cluster that share
same role.

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4213#>
chenqiang
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=chenqiang>added
a comment -26 minutes ago-edited

Suggest to add another additional RestAPI /framework to get framework info.
In the response payload should contain the resources of
allocated/available/totals for certain type framework.
There another case that one certain framework may have some roles. e.g,
marathon would work as marathon_role1, marathon_role2 as long as user
set different roles for them. So, if we want to get resource metrics for
marathon, it should accumulate all kinds of roles.

--
陈强

技术产品中心 计算云 弹性计算
手机:+86 15900964316