mesos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Park <mcyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Mesos Community Sync
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 03:12:53 GMT
Our last community sync was supposed to be on Dec 17, unfortunately we
missed it. Sorry if anyone was looking for where it was happening.

The next one would have been on Dec 31, but given that most people will
likely be out for holidays I've updated the calendar to cancel it.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Jan 15 at 9pm PST, and we'll send out
more detailed information as it approaches.

Thanks,

Happy holidays!

MPark.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:46 AM Michael Park <mcypark@gmail.com> wrote:

> Our next community sync will be tomorrow December 3 at 3pm PST.
>
> To join in person, come to Mesosphere HQ at 88 Stevenson St. and see the
> reception on the 2nd floor.
>
> Please add your agenda items to the Google Doc
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#>
> !
>
> Subscribe to our Mesos events calendar at
> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=2hecvndc0mnaqlir34cqnfvtak%40group.calendar.google.com for
> future meeting schedules.
>
> Thanks,
>
> MPark.
>
> We will use Hangouts + YouTube OnAir, the links will be shared on IRC and
> via email shortly before the meeting.
>
> Please add agenda items to the Google Doc
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#>
> !
>
> Thanks,
>
> MPark.
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM Michael Park <mcypark@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greg Mann and I will be hosting the community sync on the web today
>> (November 19) at 9pm PST.
>>
>> We will use Hangouts + YouTube OnAir, the links will be shared on IRC and
>> via email shortly before the meeting.
>>
>> Please add agenda items to the Google Doc
>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#>
>> !
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> MPark.
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 3:20 PM Adam Bordelon <adam@mesosphere.io> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the late link, but you can see the youtube stream (and
>>> after-the-fact video) at: http://youtu.be/rJyT8xDzhcA
>>>
>>> We also have a hangout link for those with agenda items, or those who
>>> have
>>> lengthy things to discuss (ask if you need the link). For brief
>>> questions,
>>> you can add them to the agenda or ask in IRC and I will relay them for
>>> you.
>>>
>>> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Adam Bordelon <adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> > Sounds great! Please join us at Mesosphere HQ, 88 Stevenson St., SF at
>>> 3pm
>>> > Pacific tomorrow.
>>> > We will use youtube-onair again, links to be posted to IRC/email
>>> shortly
>>> > before the meeting.
>>> >
>>> > Please add agenda items:
>>> >
>>> >
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#heading=h.za1f9dpxisdr
>>> >
>>> > On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Jie Yu <yujie.jay@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >> Adam, since most of the Twitter folks are OOO this week. I chatted
>>> with
>>> >> Artem/Vinod. we think it makes sense to host the sync at Mesosphere
>>> >> tomorrow.
>>> >>
>>> >> - Jie
>>> >>
>>> >> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Adam Bordelon <adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >>> It's been a while since our last community sync, and tomorrow,
>>> Thursday
>>> >>> Nov 5th shows up on my calendar as a 3pm Twitter-hosted meeting,
>>> since
>>> >>> those have traditionally been "Monthly on the first Thursday". After
>>> >>> this, the other meetings (third Thursday, or every other week?) can
>>> >>> alternate between 9pm/9am. Let's get these on the calendar
>>> officially.
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Vinod, are you/Twitter still planning to host the community sync
>>> >>> tomorrow?
>>> >>>
>>> >>> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Adam Bordelon <adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> >>> wrote:
>>> >>>
>>> >>>> We'll have the next community sync this Thursday (Oct. 15th) from
>>> >>>> 9-10am Pacific.
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> Please add items to the agenda
>>> >>>> <
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#
>>> >
>>> >>>> .
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> We will use Hangouts on Air again. We will post the video stream
>>> link
>>> >>>> shortly before the meeting, and only active participants
>>> (especially people
>>> >>>> on the agenda) should join the actual hangout. Others can watch the
>>> video
>>> >>>> stream and ask brief questions on #mesos on IRC. If you have
>>> something
>>> >>>> lengthier to discuss, put it on the agenda and ping us on email/IRC
>>> to get
>>> >>>> into the hangout.
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> To join in person, come to Mesosphere HQ at 88 Stevenson St and see
>>> >>>> reception on the 2nd floor.
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 9:30 AM, haosdent <haosdent@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>> Got it. Thank you.
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Gilbert Song <
>>> gilbert@mesosphere.io>
>>> >>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> > Yes, community sync is at 3 pm PST today afternoon. Video Link is
>>> >>>>> still not
>>> >>>>> > available. And here is the link for meeting agenda/notes:
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=sharing
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM, haosdent <haosdent@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > Do today have community sync?
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:59 AM, Adam Bordelon <
>>> >>>>> adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> >>>>> > > wrote:
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > Today's community sync video/audio is archived at:
>>> >>>>> > > > http://youtu.be/ZQT6-fw8Ito
>>> >>>>> > > > The meeting agenda/notes are available at:
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=sharing
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > For convenience, today's notes are reproduced below:
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    0.21.2-0.24.1 Patch Releases [Adam]
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       What’s the plan for how many releases we want to
>>> support?
>>> >>>>> BenH:
>>> >>>>> > > >       Support at least 3 versions (e.g. 0.22.x, 0.23.x,
>>> 0.24.x)
>>> >>>>> for
>>> >>>>> > > > which we will
>>> >>>>> > > >       do patch fixes
>>> >>>>> > > >       Neil: Or support an LTS version + recent releases
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Separate Release Manager for backports? Joris and MPark
>>> >>>>> will RM
>>> >>>>> > for
>>> >>>>> > > >       these patch releases, with Adam shepherding. In
>>> general,
>>> >>>>> > > patch/point
>>> >>>>> > > >       releases don’t need to be managed by the same person
>>> who
>>> >>>>> did the
>>> >>>>> > > > original
>>> >>>>> > > >       release.
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Need some guidelines (on the website) for what is a
>>> >>>>> > > >       backport-able/critical patch.
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       AI[Adam+0.25RMs]: Expand Release Guide with # supported
>>> >>>>> releases,
>>> >>>>> > > >       guidelines for critical patches, RM
>>> roles/responsibilities
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    0.25.0 Release Planning[Joris]: Dashboard
>>> >>>>> > > >    <
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12326859
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Planning a triage meeting for Friday, hope to cut
>>> >>>>> 0.25.0-rc1 by
>>> >>>>> > > Sept.
>>> >>>>> > > >       23rd.
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    MesosCon EU [Adam]: Schedule announced!
>>> >>>>> > > > http://mesosconeu2015.sched.org/
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Register! Attend! Meet cool people! Learn awesome
>>> things!
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Want to grow developer community as well as user
>>> community
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Community voting vs. Program Committee selection?
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    Mesos Developer Community Sync Frequency to weekly [Joris,
>>> >>>>> BenH]
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Rotating time for time zones
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Weeklys can be video/hangout
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       1/mo can be on-site @Twitter/Mesosphere/etc
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       AI [Joris]: Send out email proposal for times, weekly
>>> >>>>> schedule
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Proposal: Send each meeting’s notes to dev list (in
>>> plain
>>> >>>>> text)
>>> >>>>> > > >       afterwards
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    ReviewBot needs more OS/Compiler coverage [Joseph, Joris]
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       ReviewBot != Jenkins continuous build
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    MESOS-3147: Allocator Refactor project kick off, want to
>>> >>>>> discuss
>>> >>>>> > more
>>> >>>>> > > >    for how we can proceed this. [Guangya, MPark, AlexR]
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Shepherd: MPark
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Reviewer: AlexR
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       working group for this project
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >          members: IBM, ?/
>>> >>>>> > > >          -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       Gather more requirement/use-cases in a doc first
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    [Impromptu from Micheal@twitter] framework dev kit -
>>> File a
>>> >>>>> JIRA
>>> >>>>> > > ticket
>>> >>>>> > > >    and start collecting user-stories so as to understand
>>> scope.
>>> >>>>> From
>>> >>>>> > > BenH:
>>> >>>>> > > > May
>>> >>>>> > > >    require user-group at some point.
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >    <jpeach> WRT growing the developer community ... does
>>> anyone
>>> >>>>> want to
>>> >>>>> > > >    speak about the process of getting a shepherd?
>>> >>>>> > > >    -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       <adam-mesos> jpeach: Short answer: email the dev@
>>> list.
>>> >>>>> Long
>>> >>>>> > > answer:
>>> >>>>> > > >       we can discuss it at the next community sync
>>> >>>>> > > >       -
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >       There will be a talk at MesosCon EU about this as well
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Joris Van Remoortere <
>>> >>>>> > > joris@mesosphere.io
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > > Youtube on-air: http://youtu.be/ZQT6-fw8Ito
>>> >>>>> > > > > Speakers channel:
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYd59qP_P4ac-NwOI7LztI_hBsku54gXqk1DhFGsKkne_cmByA
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > > On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Adam Bordelon <
>>> >>>>> adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> >>>>> > > > wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >> We'll have the next community sync this Thursday (Sept.
>>> 17th)
>>> >>>>> at
>>> >>>>> > > 8:30am
>>> >>>>> > > > >> Pacific.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >> Please add items to the agenda
>>> >>>>> > > > >> <
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#heading=h.u1x3j7f3uixf
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >> .
>>> >>>>> > > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >> We will try Hangouts on Air this time. We will post the
>>> video
>>> >>>>> stream
>>> >>>>> > > > link
>>> >>>>> > > > >> shortly before the meeting, and only active participants
>>> >>>>> (especially
>>> >>>>> > > > people
>>> >>>>> > > > >> on the agenda) should join the actual hangout. Others can
>>> >>>>> watch the
>>> >>>>> > > > video
>>> >>>>> > > > >> stream and ask brief questions on #mesos on IRC. If you
>>> have
>>> >>>>> > something
>>> >>>>> > > > >> lengthier to discuss, put it on the agenda and ping us on
>>> >>>>> email/IRC
>>> >>>>> > to
>>> >>>>> > > > get
>>> >>>>> > > > >> into the hangout. We hope this works better for everyone.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >> On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Vinod Kone <
>>> >>>>> vinodkone@apache.org>
>>> >>>>> > > > wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>> We'll have the next community sync tomorrow (Sept 3rd)
>>> at 3
>>> >>>>> PM PST.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>> Please add items to agenda
>>> >>>>> > > > >>> <
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#heading=h.u1x3j7f3uixf
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>> .
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Vinod Kone <
>>> >>>>> vinodkone@gmail.com>
>>> >>>>> > > > wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> We'll have the next community sync tomorrow at 3 PM PST.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> Please add items to agenda
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> <
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#heading=h.u1x3j7f3uixf
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> .
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> Thanks,
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Joris Van Remoortere <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>> joris@mesosphere.io> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>> Reminder: The Mesos Community Developer Sync will be
>>> >>>>> happening
>>> >>>>> > > today
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>> at 3pm Pacific.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>> To participate remotely, join the Google hangout:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>
>>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/twitter.com/mesos-sync
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Adam Bordelon <
>>> >>>>> > adam@mesosphere.io
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> Reminder: We're hosting a developer community sync at
>>> >>>>> Mesosphere
>>> >>>>> > > HQ
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> this morning from 9-11am Pacific.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> The agenda is pretty bare, so please add more topics
>>> you
>>> >>>>> would
>>> >>>>> > > like
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> to discuss:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> If you want to join in person, just show up to 88
>>> >>>>> Stevenson St,
>>> >>>>> > > ring
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> the buzzer, take the elevator up to 2nd floor, and
>>> then
>>> >>>>> you can
>>> >>>>> > > > take the
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> stairs up to the 3rd floor dining room, or ask
>>> somebody
>>> >>>>> to let
>>> >>>>> > you
>>> >>>>> > > > up the
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> elevator to the 3rd floor.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> To participate remotely, join the Google hangout:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/mesosphere.io/mesos-developer
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Adam Bordelon <
>>> >>>>> > > adam@mesosphere.io
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> As previously mentioned, we would like to host
>>> >>>>> additional Mesos
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> developer syncs at our new Mesosphere HQ at 88
>>> Stevenson
>>> >>>>> St
>>> >>>>> > > > (tucked behind
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> Market & 2nd), starting this Thursday from 9-11am
>>> >>>>> Pacific. We
>>> >>>>> > > > opted for an
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> earlier slot so that the European developer
>>> community can
>>> >>>>> > > > participate.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> Now that we are having these more frequently, it
>>> would
>>> >>>>> be great
>>> >>>>> > > to
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> dive deeper into designs for upcoming features as
>>> well as
>>> >>>>> > discuss
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> longstanding issues. While high-level status updates
>>> are
>>> >>>>> > useful,
>>> >>>>> > > > they
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> should be a small part of these meetings so that we
>>> can
>>> >>>>> address
>>> >>>>> > > > issues
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> currently facing our developers.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> Please add agenda items to the same doc we've been
>>> using
>>> >>>>> for
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> previous meetings' Agenda/Notes:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> Join in person if you can, or join remotely via
>>> hangout:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/mesosphere.io/mesos-developer
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> Thanks,
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> -Adam-
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Vinod Kone <
>>> >>>>> > > vinodkone@gmail.com>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> Cool.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> Here's the agenda doc
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit#
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> for next week that folks can fill in.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Adam Bordelon <
>>> >>>>> > > > adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > Looks like next week, Thursday June 4th on my
>>> >>>>> calendar.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > I thought it was always the first Thursday of the
>>> >>>>> month.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Vinod Kone <
>>> >>>>> > > > vinodkone@gmail.com>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > Do we have community sync today or next week?
>>> I'm a
>>> >>>>> bit
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> confused.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > @vinodkone
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > > On Apr 1, 2015, at 3:18 AM, Adam Bordelon <
>>> >>>>> > > > adam@mesosphere.io>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > > Reminder: We're having another Mesos Developer
>>> >>>>> Community
>>> >>>>> > > > Sync
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> this
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > > Thursday, April 2nd from 3-5pm Pacific.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > > Agenda:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=sharing
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > > To Join: follow the BlueJeans instructions
>>> from
>>> >>>>> the
>>> >>>>> > > > recurring
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> meeting
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > > invite at the start of this thread.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Vinod Kone <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> vinodkone@apache.org>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> Hi folks,
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> We are planning to do monthly Mesos community
>>> >>>>> meetings.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> Tentatively
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > these
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> are scheduled to occur on 1st Thursday of
>>> every
>>> >>>>> month
>>> >>>>> > at
>>> >>>>> > > 3
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> PM PST. See
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> below for details to join the meeting
>>> remotely.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> This is a forum to ask questions/discuss
>>> about
>>> >>>>> upcoming
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> features,
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > process
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> etc. Everyone is welcome to join. Feel free
>>> to
>>> >>>>> add
>>> >>>>> > items
>>> >>>>> > > to
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> the agenda
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > for
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> the next meeting here
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=sharing
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> .
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> Cheers,
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Vinod Kone
>>> via
>>> >>>>> Blue
>>> >>>>> > > Jeans
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> Network <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> invite@bluejeans.com> wrote:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>    [image: Blue Jeans] <
>>> http://bluejeans.com>
>>> >>>>>  Vinod
>>> >>>>> > > > Kone
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> <vinod@twitter.com> has invited you to a
>>> video
>>> >>>>> > meeting.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>  Meeting
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >> Title: Apache Mesos Community Sync
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>  Meeting Time: Every 4th week on Thursday •
>>> >>>>> from March
>>> >>>>> > > 5,
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> 2015 • 3
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > p.m.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> PST / 2 hrs      Join Meeting
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> https://bluejeans.com/272369669?ll=en&g=mrsxmqdnmvzw64zomfygcy3imuxg64th
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> ------------------------------
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>  Connecting directly from a room system?
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> 1) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> 2) Enter Meeting ID: 272369669 -or- use the
>>> >>>>> pairing
>>> >>>>> > code
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> Just want to dial in? (all numbers <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > http://bluejeans.com/premium-numbers
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> )
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> 1) Direct-dial with my iPhone <
>>> >>>>> +14087407256,,#2723696
>>> >>>>> > > > 69%23,%23>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> or
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> +1 408 740 7256 <+1%20408%20740%207256>+1
>>> 408
>>> >>>>> 740
>>> >>>>> > 7256
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> +1 888 240 2560 <+1%20888%20240%202560>+1
>>> 888
>>> >>>>> 240
>>> >>>>> > 2560
>>> >>>>> > > > (US
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> Toll
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > Free)
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> +1 408 317 9253 <+1%20408%20317%209253>+1
>>> 408
>>> >>>>> 317 9253
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> (Alternate
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > Number)
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> 2) Enter Meeting ID: 272369669
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>  ------------------------------
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>  Description:
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> We will try BlueJeans VC this time for our
>>> >>>>> monthly
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> community sync.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> If BlueJeans *doesn't* work out we will use
>>> the
>>> >>>>> Google
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> Hangout link
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> (
>>> >>>>> > > > https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/twitter.com/mesos-sync)
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> instead.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> *Note:* No moderator is required to start
>>> this
>>> >>>>> > meeting.
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> ------------------------------
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>  First time joining a Blue Jeans Video
>>> Meeting?
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> http://bluejeans.com/support <
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> http://bluejeans.com/support?ll=en>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> ------------------------------
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>  Want to test your video connection?
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> http://bluejeans.com/111 <
>>> >>>>> > > http://bluejeans.com/111?ll=en>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> ------------------------------
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>> ©Blue Jeans Network 2014
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>> >
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>>
>>> >>>>> > > > >>
>>> >>>>> > > > >
>>> >>>>> > > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> > > --
>>> >>>>> > > Best Regards,
>>> >>>>> > > Haosdent Huang
>>> >>>>> > >
>>> >>>>> >
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> --
>>> >>>>> Best Regards,
>>> >>>>> Haosdent Huang
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>>
>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message