mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write numbers in docs
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 00:23:14 GMT
> Do you even care?

I don't have an opinion here, but I'm pretty skeptical this is going to be
correctly enforced since this is a rule about how people should write their
sentences. There are some high value items in this area, like exploring if
we can add a markdown linter into our tool chain. Why not look into this
instead? It adds way more value, no?