mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Dasgupta <a10gu...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Intention behind try.hpp,option.hpp,result.hpp,some.hpp,none.hpp
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:45:29 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to understand some portion of codebase in mesos. Is there
any documentation that states the intention behind these files:
try.hpp,option.hpp,result.hpp,some.hpp,none.hpp? Because I found use of
some of those files quite similar. If any one please point me some
documentation on these library files or reply me with their purposes on
mail, I would be very pleased.

--
   Regards,

   Abhishek Dasgupta
   Linux Software Developer - Linux Technology Centre
   IBM Systems Lab,
   IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
   Embassy Golf Link, D Block
   Koramongala - Off Indiranagar Ring Road