mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Finish Oversubscription before 0.26.0?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 15:07:11 GMT
Scratch that. We already announced this with Mesos 0.23. Only the epic never got closed. And
we merely improved the feature since 0.23.

So, no exciting new features in 0.26.0 AFAIK.

> On Nov 6, 2015, at 11:16 AM, Bernd Mathiske <bernd@mesosphere.io> wrote:
>
> Cool! So we now have a major feature to announce with this release. Thanks for all the
good work on this!

> Bernd
>
>> On Nov 5, 2015, at 8:11 PM, Niklas Nielsen <nik@qni.dk <mailto:nik@qni.dk>>
wrote:

>> Nope - go ahead and close
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Jie Yu <jyu@twitter.com <mailto:jyu@twitter.com>>
wrote:
>> I would say the MVP is done. Of course, there'll be some followup improvement to
the feature, and all the remaining issues are within that category. I am fine resolving this
epic. Any one has any objection?

>> - Jie
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Bernd Mathiske <bernd@mesosphere.io <mailto:bernd@mesosphere.io>>
wrote:
>> All who worked on MESOS-354,
>>
>> What’s the status of the Oversubscription epic? Can we already call it a feature
in 0.26? Shall we wait a few days to finish it? Will it slip into 0.27?