mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fetcher refactor proposal
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 00:57:36 GMT
Tom, I don't have immediate plan to replace CommandInfo::URI (with
executable/extract bits) with URI (in the doc), at least for now. The
existing Fetcher will still perform extraction, chown, etc. for now
(eventually, though I think those logics should be moved to
slave/containerizer). The existing Fetcher can download the artifacts by
leveraging the new uri::Fetcher interface (need a little refactor).