mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Finish Oversubscription before 0.26.0?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 10:16:19 GMT
Cool! So we now have a major feature to announce with this release. Thanks for all the good
work on this!

Bernd

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 8:11 PM, Niklas Nielsen <nik@qni.dk> wrote:
>
> Nope - go ahead and close
>
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Jie Yu <jyu@twitter.com <mailto:jyu@twitter.com>>
wrote:
> I would say the MVP is done. Of course, there'll be some followup improvement to the
feature, and all the remaining issues are within that category. I am fine resolving this epic.
Any one has any objection?

> - Jie
>
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Bernd Mathiske <bernd@mesosphere.io <mailto:bernd@mesosphere.io>>
wrote:
> All who worked on MESOS-354,
>
> What’s the status of the Oversubscription epic? Can we already call it a feature in
0.26? Shall we wait a few days to finish it? Will it slip into 0.27?