mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Guangya Liu <gyliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we still need to add InverseOffer support to Scheduler API?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:02:07 GMT
Hi Joris,

I think that those APIs are still needed as HTTP API is mainly initiated by
operator, the current call for HTTP API including TEARDOWN, ACCEPT,
DECLINE, REVIVE, KILL, SHUTDOWN etc, but the offer related operations such
as offer and InverserOffers are initiatedby mesos master, the master need
notify the framework for those offers via the callbacks. Comments?

Thanks,

Guangya