mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Mesos Contribution Request
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:25:26 GMT
Hi Tim,

I've added you to the Contributors list, welcome to Apache Mesos and
looking forward to your contributions!
I assume you've obviously already looked up the "Contributing" page on
mesos.apache.org and joined our Review Board (reviews.apache.org); the
other one thing to look out for are tickets marked as 'newbie'; they are
usually a gentler introduction to our code base.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask!
Thanks for joining.

*Marco Massenzio*
*Distributed Systems Engineer*

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Timothy Anderegg <timothy.anderegg@gmail.com