mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Kapil Arya <ka...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [Mesos][Patch] How to make the patches under review board link to a mesos bug
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 22:07:33 GMT
You need to click on the pencil icon near "Bugs:" and type in the Jira
ticket number, e.g. "MESOS-1234". You can do this only if you are logged in
into Reviewboard and have created the review request yourself.

Kapil

PS: The dev list doesn't allow images, so if you had attached any, they
were discarded :-).