mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Mesos Developer Community Design Discussions
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:01:10 GMT
Hi Ben,

It looks like the spreadsheet/google form isn't public outside your
organization, you may need to revise the permissions.

I'm curious, why this particular day? It's a bit unfortunate that only 8
day notice is being given, since I imagine most people have their
flights for MesosCon already booked and will not likely be in
attendance.

Best,
Dave