mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Broken URL in documentation
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:48:58 GMT
The mesos.apache.org website is stored on our subversion repo:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site/
You can find the Rakefile and a README there.
Also refer to the "Updating the website" section of the release guide
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/release-guide/> for more
links/info.

ProTip: I don't like installing ruby on my host machine, so I've started
running it in a Docker:
https://github.com/mesosphere/mesos-website-container
(See my pull request for an updated readme/script)