mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "Khanduja, Vaibhav" <vaibhav.khand...@emc.com>
Subject Mesos/Marathon support for Docker extension
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 16:56:20 GMT
Recently docker pulled in code for supporting docker volume extensions.
The docker now (1.9 & above) through CLI can be specified volume plugin
name, which docker daemon connects get the actual storage. The plugin has
today reasonable hooks for maintaining and cleaning the storage. I was
wondering if there is any analysis done on the support of this in the
code? What I understand the slave code which calls in docker cli would
need this additional parameter to be passed into.

Thx