mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Ignazio <ro...@puppetlabs.com>
Subject Submitting Patches for the Mesos Website
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 20:48:24 GMT
I'm hoping to contribute a patch or two to the Mesos site. Through the
mesos-dev list I've learned that the repo is hosted at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site.

It's still unclear to me the process for submitting patches, having them
reviewed, and eventually committed. Assuming that it's different from the
Mesos source code, is the process for submitting site patches documented
somewhere? If it is, or it has been covered in a previous mailing list
posting, I'd gladly welcome a link.

If a JIRA ticket is required/preferred, I'd also appreciate being added as
a collaborator on the MESOS JIRA project.

Thanks!

-- Roger