mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Mesos Jira workflow
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 00:02:43 GMT
Folks,

thanks to Tony Stevenson in INFRA, our Mesos workflow
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12740454/Mesos%20Workflow.png>
now reflects the one we arrived at.

Due to some quirks in Jira, the transitions buttons shown at the top of the
issue may not always reflect a valid transition (we're looking into this
with Tony): for example, an Accepted story has a "Stop Progress" button
(makes no sense); if you hit it, you'll get an error message - which is
correct, but annoying (also, really, we would like a "Start Progress"
button!).

For the time being, please use the "Workflow" button (which offers a subset
of possible states to transition to) to move Issues across states.

We'll keep you updated on progress.
The INFRA ticket to follow is here:

*Marco Massenzio*
*Distributed Systems Engineer*