mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Regarding old frameworks in Mesos repository
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:48:58 GMT
+1
for deleting obsolete / unmaintained code
(this is also a great courtesy to newbies who feel like they wasted time
learning/reading code that they're then told is out-of-date)

One of the great things about using git is that we can resurrect them (or
parts thereof) at any time, should we wish to do so: where to "graveyard"
them I would argue is sort of already implied here, and it's in this repo.

Thanks for offering to do this!

*Marco Massenzio*
*Distributed Systems Engineer*