mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Mesos Jira workflow
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:47:39 GMT
Inline...

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mahler@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't have comment permissions on the doc, but it looks like you omitted
> a way to go from Reviewable -> In Progress, which we often do when the
> reviewee has more work to do before being ready for additional reviews, for
> example.

Great catch - added!
(called it `fix` - anyone has any suggestions for something more
suggestive?)

> I'm not sure what 'Closed' is supposed to represent, what does it mean to
> go from Resolved to Closed?

Great question! I don't know (it was there, and I thought it worth leaving)
In my previous experience, we used it to mark it as "QA Certified"

In other words - developer(s) would run and test locally (or in Jenkins, or
whatever) and mark the bug/story as "Resolved" - but it would only be
declared "Closed" (and make it to the Release Notes) once QA had it tested
against regressions, etc.

I'm happy to remove it from the workflow (assuming Jira allows it) or we
can leave it there.