mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Shuai Lin <linshuai2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos/Marathon support for Docker extension
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 02:51:10 GMT
Hi Khanduja,

What I understand the slave code which calls in docker cli would need this
> additional parameter to be passed into.

I don't think mesos slave invokes docker cli directly. It calls the docker
api instead.

Also Is there any official documentation/introduction to docker plugin or
volume extensions? I found the following two pages when googling, but non
of them has an official introduction to volume extension.

https://clusterhq.com/2014/12/08/docker-extensions/
https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/13161

Best Regards,
Shuai