mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Renaming Mesos Slave
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:57:46 GMT
Hi Jie,

I understand your concern here, but within Apache projects,
"organizations" do not have a voice/vote -- people do.

I think should take into strong consideration the overhead any change
may have on any adopter/organization and discuss those risks and
problems openly, but ideally this decision would be made based upon
consensus within the community. If consensus cannot be reached, a vote
among committers may be necessary.

Dave