mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <brian.topp...@gmail.com>
Subject Release process for hadoop-mesos
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 08:30:22 GMT
Hi all,

I've been working on https://github.com/mesos/hadoop/pull/55 <https://github.com/mesos/hadoop/pull/55>
with Tom Arnfeld today. I'm working on the release process for the artifact and need to cover
some issues with it to get the right configuration.

According to the POM, the project is a part of org.apache.mesos, but it's hosted on Github.
Is it an Apache project?

If it is, with the permission of the PMC, I can get the sources set up so that they are compliant
and set the release process through Apache's Nexus instance.

If not, we should change the GAV to something else (not org.apache.mesos, probably com.github.*)
and I can release through Sonatype's OSSRH.

Thanks for any input!

best, Brian