mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Cody Maloney <c...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Problems With EC2 Script
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 22:03:26 GMT
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Adam Bordelon <adam@mesosphere.io> wrote:

> Colin, these /ec2 scripts haven't seen much love in a while, and we may
> want to move them out of the main repo.
> I'm not sure if it's worth keeping these up, but if you figure them out,
> feel free to submit a patch.
>
> The question of Mesos on AWS has come up before:
>
> http://search-hadoop.com/m/0Vlr64nJ0d1uPHf31/cloudformation-mesos&subj=Re+Fwd+Questions+about+Mesos
>
> http://search-hadoop.com/m/0Vlr6ttDWImnU5Q1/cloudformation-mesos&subj=Re+Error+when+creating+a+new+HA+cluster+on+EC2
>
> http://search-hadoop.com/m/0Vlr6lGr3215j7yK1/cloudformation-mesos&subj=Re+Simplest+approach+to+installing+Mesos
>
> We base our DCOS <https://mesosphere.com/product/> on AWS installs off
> https://github.com/mbabineau/cloudformation-mesos

I just want to note Mesosphere doesn't actually base DCOS on AWS on those
templates, although the person who wrote / maintains those templates helped
build the templates we now use to deploy DCOS on AWS.

If you're looking to get a mesos cluster up quickly / easily on AWS I'd
definitely recommend signing up for the Mesosphere DCOS Early Access / Beta
program.