mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Nielsen <nik...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Virtual Floating specific, or non-specific IP(v4/v6), addresses for tasks
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 20:22:52 GMT
We are several folks (organizations and companies) that are working on
Mesos Networking (which is awesome btw!)

I revived our ticket on per-container IP and I think we have the critical
mass to start a *community meeting* on this :)
I suggest we fill in more thoughts and ideas in the suggested architecture
doc [1] and join a hangout *Tuesday 10AM PST*.

Thoughts or objections? If not, I will be following up with an invite.

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17mXtAmdAXcNBwp_JfrxmZcQrs7EO6ancSbejrqjLQ0g/edit