mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Salinas <ssali...@hubspot.com>
Subject Question on Docker Containerizer
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 20:10:14 GMT
Hey Everyone,

  I have a question on using the docker containerizer. I have a feeling it
isn’t possible, but, is there a way to use the docker containerizer within
a custom executor? (ie. have it help translate commands to docker and
manage the containers within the wrapper of the custom executor).

  We know that we can launch a docker container as a task via the default
mesos executor, and we know that we can launch a docker container with a
custom executor, but we'd like our custom executor to be lauched *outside*
of the docker container we specify in the TaskInfo -- is this possible via
the docker containerizer?

-Stephen