mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Rojas <alexan...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: statusUpdate always RUNNING even after job has finished
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:42:00 GMT
Hey Zack,

Which value are you for the setting implicitAknowledge parameter in the SchedulerDriver constructor?
if it is set to false, you will have to manually knowledge every statusUpdate, otherwise the
executor will try to retry.

Are you using the python bindings? It seems that the default value there is set to false.

Alexander