mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Open Source re: Code Licensing & Contribution Terms <Mesos/Chronos>
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 00:48:59 GMT
In payment for asking such an obvious question, could we get a description
of how you are (or are considering) using Apache Mesos at EMC? If you're
already using Mesos in production, could we get permission to add you to
the Powered By Mesos
<https://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/powered-by-mesos/> list? :-)

Thanks,
-Adam-