mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Nielsen <nik...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Updating Mesos website + blog post for 0.22.0 release
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:33:46 GMT
Hey Dave,

Thanks for reaching out! I wrote a draft post immediately after releasing
and getting some proof reading done:
https://docs.google.com/a/mesosphere.io/document/d/1GHbdu9A22UuN2UHIjQXheJ7oNaO84W-p2lbriAHo8FI/edit

Think I have things setup correctly, but I'd be happy to share a patch
first before committing :)

Thanks!
Niklas