mesos-dev mailing list archives

From James DeFelice <james.defel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: executor source not set
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 01:59:50 GMT
Thanks, I found the same. For some reason I'm not seeing a Source set in
the updates that the scheduler is receiving. The updates are being
generated via the mesos-go bindings. The bindings shouldn't matter since
the slave is supposed to fill in the blank. Not sure what's going on, needs
more investigation. FWIW I'm observing this on 0.21.0.

--
James DeFelice
585.241.9488 (voice)