mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Park <mcyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting notes about reservations
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 07:34:47 GMT
Hi Tom,

It doesn't *preclude* that capability but it also doesn't *include* it.
Essentially, the endpoints provide an API through which an operator can
dynamically change operator-level reservations (currently the reservations
are set on the individual slaves and need to go through slave reboot to
change the reservations). Having said that, we also discussed "quota"s
which is the feature you're describing. It's coming, stay tuned!

MPark.