mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Arnfeld" <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: Mesos Community Meetings
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 00:52:33 GMT
+1 also! Very interesting to hear what’s being discussed. +1 on the google hangouts if these
meetings are happening in person so we can listen along.

--

Tom Arnfeld

Developer // DueDil

On Monday, Dec 29, 2014 at 4:12 pm, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>, wrote:

+1 to opening up meetings! How about create a google calendar with the meetings, agenda and
info?

Also someone should take meeting minutes and publish them to the list after each meeting for
those who can't attend (on top of making information more discoverable via search).

Another approach is to use IRC meetings which there's a bot to record meetings, but that lacks
the visual aspect of GH (e.g., see IRC meeting notes from Aurora: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-aurora-dev/201412.mbox/%3C20141201192131.4888419FD5%40urd.zones.apache.org%3E)

Anyways, glad to see this finally happening.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Niklas Nielsen <niklas@mesosphere.io> wrote:Hi everyone,

Mesosphere and Twitter has been meeting up regularly to brief and discuss

current joint efforts in the Mesos project.

While this has worked great for the engineering teams, it should be a

community wide meeting as we discuss our agendas, timelines etc. which is

useful for a broader audience.

Unfortunately, we cannot host people on-site, but we can open Google

hangouts for all upcoming meetings.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Best regards,

Niklas