mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Hamon <dha...@twopensource.com>
Subject Re: golang binding, mesos-go -- approach?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:55:21 GMT
There are a couple of golang bindings[1] and I don't think there's an
official one. This is more or less on purpose as competing implementations
can learn from each other and give users options.

This is probably as good a list as any, though the user@mesos.apache.org
might also be useful.

1. see also http://github.com/twitter/gozer

--
Dominic Hamon | @mrdo | Twitter
*There are no bad ideas; only good ideas that go horribly wrong.*