mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new dependencies
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:55:28 GMT
Hey Tim,

Could you file newbie tickets for these two pain points?

(1) No OS X getting started instructions on the website.
(2) Have ./configure be smarter for OS X users using homebrew, seems like a
huge pain to be running:
../configure --with-apr=/usr/local/Cellar/apr/1.5.1
--with-svn=/usr/local/Cellar/subversion/1.8.10_1

Thanks!