mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Tim St Clair <tstcl...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.21.0 (rc3)
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:43:48 GMT
For those who are interested, I've updated my spec to match and have rebuilt for f21:

Same steps apply for those who would like to rebuild for EL7&Variants:
http://timothysc.github.io/blog/2014/09/08/mesos-breeze/

In the coming months I hope to make those steps unnecessary, and try to get Mesos into epel
channels:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

Cheers,
Tim