mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Dharmesh Kakadia <dhkaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Orphan links in Docs
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:50:21 GMT
Hi,

Following are dangling links in the documentation on Apache website.

1. Google blog link in http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/logging-and-debugging/
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/logging-and-debugging/>
2. High Availability link on http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/deploy-scripts/
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/deploy-scripts/>.
3. Mesos Modules link on the documentation home.

Also, there is no link from documentation home to reach to the deploy-scripts page. All of
the links are rendered correctly on the github, but not on the website. I would be happy to
help, but I don’t quite understand what is the problem. Can anyone guide me?

Also, Mesos-submit is no longer part of the Mesos. Should we remove the mesos-submit from
the docs? I see a few pending PR for docs that just require rebasing. I can take a shot at
that too, if thats fine with everyone.

Lets make docs as good as Mesos :)

Thanks,
Dharmesh