mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Hindman <b...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: JIRA and sprints
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:41:12 GMT
Hey Dominic,

I think we might be running into JIRA limitations. The Mesosphere scrum
board was created independently of the Twitter scrum board (as in, it was
not a copy), and yet the Twitter sprint showed up on the Mesosphere board,
and vice versa. If you go to the Apache Mesos Mesosphere Scrum board you'll
see that this is an independent board with it's own filters, but both
sprints.

Is it possible that all sprints for a project show up on all scrum boards
for that project? Is there a way to separate these? Help us JIRA masters,
you're our only hope!

Ben.