mesos-dev mailing list archives

From namrata singh <namrata.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding adding as a contributor in apache mesos group
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:49:11 GMT
hello dev , ,
thanks for adding me to the contributors list, can you help me with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1622 , so that i can start
working on moving code from .hpp to .cpp file. Can you please tell me where
can I find the source code so that I can start making changes and try their
validity ?
please give a response to this mail.
waiting for a soon and positive response.

thanks and regards
namrata singh chauhan