mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <tnac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Containerization
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 18:49:55 GMT
Hi Tom,

As Ben mentioned it's definitely doable to introduce a default image
for docker. I was hesitant to use the existing default image flag in
the earlier point of the docker development as we didn't have
DockerInfo and was just reusing the ContainerInfo from the
CommandInfo, which makes it hard to distinguish between different
containerizers what it was meant for.

Now with the new API it's definitely worth revisiting this and make
sure we have a good solution that is maintainable and also works well
with mulitple containerizers.

I just created this, let's discuss more on the JIRA ticket:

Tim