mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 23507: Added Docker unit test, Docker flag and fixs
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:34:31 GMT
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Benjamin Hindman <benh@berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> Remind me how review bot operates again? Why can't we apply the parent
> diff and then the actual diff and just build that? If the review has
> everything it needs and is buildable, it would be nice if we can just build
> it.

The bot just applies reviews on top of the HEAD (
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/support/verify-reviews.py). Not
sure how you can get the parent diff from the raw diff.

AFAICT, for this to work, your branch needs to be a review on the review
board and tim's reviews should be linked up properly by setting up the
"depends on" field.