mesos-dev mailing list archives

From David Greenberg <dsg123456...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos language bindings in the wild
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:10:40 GMT
I wrote a Clojure binding that uses reflection (
https://github.com/dgrnbrg/clj-mesos) -- I think that most of the dynamic
langs could use something like this to reduce the pain of building a
binding against a specific version. I ended up writing a simple rule-system
to generate the appropriate static/dynamic marshaller for each protobuf,
based on its naming convention and type.