mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Arnfeld <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: 0.19.1
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 19:52:40 GMT
Happy to. It surprised me that this wasn't supported, especially considering the fetcher is
supposed to be able to download URIs from any URL using http(s). This is most useful (and
in my opinion quite an important issue) for downloading executors from S3 in situations a
redirect is incurred, and more specifically, github tar archives which almost always go through
a 301.

Don't mind if going into the next non-bugfix release if you don't agree it's that important.