mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Arnfeld <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: Website updated to reflect 0.18.2 release, blog post still not online
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 22:27:16 GMT
+1

On 29 May 2014, at 22:55, Dave Lester <davelester@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Niklas,
>
> Hope you're OK with me moving this back to the dev list for further discussion.
>
> I've made some minor changes to the blog post, specifically merging the 0.18.2 and 0.18.1
into a single post so the gap between 0.18.0 and 0.18.2 is clear. My diff is attached and
named with my last name in the filename.

> Would like your approval and that of another committer, and then let's #shipit.
>
> Dave

before I commit to the public svn?

> Best,
> Niklas
>

> On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Dave Lester <davelester@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This morning I updated the Mesos website to reflect the 0.18.2 release.
>
> Niklas, as release manager are you still planning to write a blog post explaining 0.18.2,
and 0.18.1?

> It'd be great to continue continue our practice of having release managers blog with
each new release, since it drives a lot of traffic to the Apache website and also promotes
transparency around our releases for folks that may not be following the day-to-day activity
of the dev list.