mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Vivien <vladimir.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos Wire Protocol Documentation
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:08:38 GMT
Ben / Nikita
Thanks for the pointers.
So, (without digging yet) is it a fair summary to say that libprocess wraps
protobufs-encoded calls and push them over HTTP to master/slaves ? Will
protobuf (eventually) be supplanted by direct HTTP via REST or similar ?

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Vetoshkin Nikita <nikita.vetoshkin@gmail.com

--
Vladimir Vivien